SECTORAL MONITORING COMMITEE
RCOP Sectoral Monitoring Committee was established on November 27, 2007 with the participation of relevant public bodies, economic and social stakeholders and local partners. The Committee is co-chaired by the Ministry and European Commission. Sectoral Monitoring Committee is an important instrument supporting our Ministry in for the attainment of the objectives specified in the RCOP.
Tasks of the RCOP Sectoral Monitoring Committee are as follows:
• To review the progress made towards achieving the targets of the Programme,
• To review the results of implementation, particularly the achievement of the targets set for each priority axis and measures,
• To review the results of interim evaluation,
• To examine Sectoral Annual and Final Reports on implementation before submission of the reports to the Commission, NIPAC and relevant parties,
• To examine any proposal to amend the Financing Agreement and Operational Programme,
• To approve project selection criteria and any revision to be made to such criteria,
• To review and approve Communication Action Plan,
• May propose to the Operating Structure any revision or examination of the Programme for the purposes of the achievement of Programme objectives or improvement of administrative and financial management,
• May make recommendations to European Commission and NIPAC with the aim of attaining Programme objectives and enhancing its efficiency,
• May propose to organise a meeting at technical level if necessary,
• To present progress made in the implementation of Programme by priority axis and if necessary by measures or operations,
• To present to IPA Monitoring Committee issues in relation to functioning of management and control systems raised by Audit Authority, NAO and CAO.