Our Management Structure
The Ministry of Industry and Technology undertook the role of being the Program Authority to prepare and implement "Regional Competitiveness Operational Programme" for the 2007-2013 period, "Competitiveness and Innovativation Sector Operational Programme" for the 2014-2020 period. Competitive Sectors Programme (CSP) is defined as an umbrella brand that covers both of these periods. Directorate of EU Financial Programmes under the General Directorate of European Union and Foreign Affairs is responsible for the implementation and coordination of the CSP within the scope of the cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Turkey and the European Union.
In this context; Directorate of EU Financial Programmes, as the Operating Structure, performs the activities listed below:
- Determines the content and intervention areas of multi-annual sectoral operational programs,
- Designs and manage project call process processes, ensures that projects to be funded are selected and approved in accordance with program objectives and pre-determined criteria,
- Ensures the maturing of the projects to be funded with the beneficiary organization and preparation of tender files for the projects,
- Realizes the tenders related to the projects according to the European Union Procurement Rules (PRAG) and binding them to the contract,
- Takes the necessary measures for the effective implementation of the contracts,
- Ensures that the program outcomes be in line with the targets and indicators and takes necessary measures,
- Checks the appropriateness of the expenses related to the contract, ensures the payment of payments, keeps the reporting and accounting records,
- Ensures that the projects are carried out in accordance with the European Union and Program visibility rules.